1. Full payment is required at the time services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not offer payment plans directly through the clinic.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), care credit and cash. We also accept checks from established clients.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. NORFOLK VETERINARY CLINIC understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. With shorter term financing options of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months, no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. If you do not, interest is charged from the original purchase date. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application, and you can either apply at our hospital, where you may call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6-24 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .